This solid white gold diamond ring is part of the Diamonds by NIKKIE x Royal Coster Diamonds collection.
- About Royal Coster Diamonds: Royal Coster Diamonds was founded in 1840, making it the oldest diamond polishing factory. The diamond jewellery is designed and cut next to the Museumplein in Amsterdam. The diamonds made here include diamonds for Queen Victoria, Empress Sissi and the Dutch royal family. For more information, please visit www.costerdiamonds.com.
- About the stone: Royal Coster Diamonds uses only the highest quality rough diamonds for its jewellery. These are cut by their master polishers, after which they are processed into jewellery by their in-house goldsmiths.
- Certificate of authenticity: All diamonds from Diamonds by NIKKIE x Royal Coster Diamonds come with a certificate of authenticity. It lists all the characteristics of the diamond, such as the weight, clarity, color and cut. The certificate also entitles you to the lifelong upgrade guarantee of Royal Coster Diamonds.
Stone type: natural diamond
Carat: 9 – 0.18 crt (carat): 1 – 0.09 crt middensteen, 8 – 0.09 crt zijstenen
Color: Top Wesselton (white gold)
Clarity: S.I. (small inclusions)
Nickle free: yes
Cross section centre stone diamond: 2,8 mm
Cross section side stones diamond: 1,3 mm
Type of setting: Illusion setting
Material: 18 Karat white gold (750)
- Free shipping
- Free returns
- Free pick-up of your returns
- Delivery within 1-2 working days. During the sale period there might be a delay in our delivery time.